The exact value of your case depends on specific details, including the circumstances under which you were hurt and how badly you were hurt. However, insurers and attorneys both consider a few important factors when determining what a personal injury case is worth, and our firm can further help you understand your claim’s value through our database of case information.
Calculating the Value of an Injury Case
As the injury victim, you are an important part of calculating an accurate value of your case because you have first-hand knowledge of how the injury impacted your daily life. When you meet with your attorney, he may ask you questions similar to the following to help him determine the value of your claim:
- What happened leading up to the incident?
- What injuries did you suffer?
- Do you have any pre-existing injuries?
- Have you already seen a medical professional, and did you pay any medical bills?
- Will you need to keep seeing a doctor? For how long?
- Will your injury keep you from working? For how long?
- Has the injury changed your ability to engage in daily activities?
- Has your family—perhaps your spouse or children—suffered as a result of your injury?
Our Database Offers a Clearer Perspective
In addition to considering the unique details of your case, our firm uses a large database of case information to calculate and make an informed decision about the value of your case. Our team has represented injury victims for over 30 years, successfully earned over $260 million in compensation for them, and collected and created a database that tells us more about:
- How different insurance agencies handle an injury claim
- What elements each company may consider when calculating a claim’s worth
- How our other clients in similar situations have recovered compensation
Personalized Assistance With Your Injury
If you’ve been recently injured and need help determining whether or not you have a case, contact us to discuss your situation. The attorneys at the Holton Law Firm will put their many years of experience to work for you, so give us a call at 888-443-4387.