People who have been seriously injured in an accident caused by someone else know the physical and emotional complications that inevitably follow: the situation feels unfair, and they are worried about how to piece their lives back together.
The attorneys of the Holton Law Firm strive to represent each one of our clients with the client’s individual needs at heart. We can put our extensive trial experience to work for you and aggressively fight the insurance companies to reach the best possible outcome in your case. With over 150 jury trials (and counting) on our resume, we have the experience and resources to help you through your difficult time after a serious injury.
A Local Law Firm With a National Reputation
The Holton Law Firm is a nationally recognized name in the areas of personal injury, medical malpractice, and birth injury cases. We have attorneys licensed in the states of Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas, Florida, and Texas. We have helped our clients recover over $240 million in financial compensation, and have accomplished 42 multi-million dollar outcomes (settlements or jury verdicts).
Our office is centrally located in Memphis, Tennessee, and we proudly represent clients throughout the Mid-South, including the cities of West Memphis, Collierville, Germantown, Dyersburg, Nashville, Cordova, Millington, Bartlett, Jackson, Jonesboro, Oxford, Searcy, Southaven, and Tupelo. We focus on cases involving catastrophic injuries, providing experienced and aggressive legal representation to all our clients.
Aggressive Legal Representation in Tennessee After Your Injury
The Holton Law Firm is a results-driven law firm that is dedicated to helping clients through the difficult times they are facing. We proudly represent clients in the following practice areas:
- Automobile Wrecks. When you or someone you love is injured in an automobile wreck, we will work to obtain full compensation for your injuries and losses.
- Truck Wrecks. Commercial trucks driven by unreliable drivers can inflict horrible injuries; we will work to get you a full recovery from the trucker’s insurance carrier.
- Medical malpractice. When health care professionals harm their patients through substandard care, we will work to hold them fully accountable, and to get the compensation you need.
- Birth injuries. If your child suffered a serious but preventable injury during labor and delivery because of a doctor or hospital’s mistake, we will work to get you the financial compensation you will need to care for your child for the rest of his or her life.
- Defective Product Injuries. Were you or someone in your family injured because of a defective product, such as a defective car seat, automobile, medical device, or drug? Let us force the manufacturer to pay for the harm done.
Our Unique Approach to Memphis Personal Injury Cases
At the Holton Law Firm, our attorneys and staff members work as part of a team to serve our clients who have been injured through the negligence of others. When a potential client calls the Holton Law Firm, he or she will get to talk to an experienced person who can give more information about his or her case and schedule a time for a free initial consultation with an attorney.
Once you choose the Holton Law Firm to represent you, we will work tirelessly to ensure your legal rights are protected and that you reach the best possible outcome for your individual circumstances. We can begin by getting your accident record or medical records free of charge. With over 150 jury trials and 42 multi-million dollar verdicts or settlements, we are not afraid to go toe-to-toe with the insurance companies to get you the financial compensation you deserve.
Call the Holton Law Firm Today for a Free Review of Your Case
The Holton Law Firm is centrally located in Memphis, Tennessee. Our attorneys are licensed to practice in a number of the surrounding states, and we proudly represent clients in nearby communities, including…
- Shelby County, Tennessee
- Fayette County, Tennessee
- Tipton County, Tennessee
- DeSoto County, Mississippi
- Madison County, Tennessee
- Crittenden County, Arkansas
- Tunica County, Mississippi
If you or a family member has been seriously injured by a defective product, negligent doctor, or reckless driver, call the experienced Memphis trial attorneys at the Holton Law Firm. We have the resources and experience to take complex cases from start to the finish line; you can speak to someone in our office by calling 888-443-4387 today or by filling out the online form on this page.